Home/Contact

Contact

Mathias Schilling

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and programming. The other 1% I’m usually asleep. You can find me here, here, here and there.

... or drop me a line at [email protected]


-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1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=PtF8
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEYBLOCK-----